Thursday 3 January 2013

Daytime tv is crap!

Now that Christmas is officially over, it seems that the broadcasting companies have gone back to putting their usual drivel back on the tv, so spare a thought for those os us who are subject to watching it! I've never been a fan of loose women or Jeremy Kyle, so knew today wouldn't be the greatest tv day, especially after being spoilt over the last few weeks, but I thought I'd have a nice lazy day seeing as its not very often I spend a day doing nothing. Now I wish I had done something! It is absolutely appalling! There is currently a program on called dinner date, which is like blind date with food! Which sounds like it could be fun, but it's not! On the plus side, it's brought me back to blogger! So hello! I think that now I've got an iPad I should use it properly, and so may use it it to blog! Good idea?! So tv is now off! Let me know what you want me to blog about! Tweet me or let me know in the comments section below. I will also be putting up some quick reviews of the shows Ive been to see in the last few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment